MOT Kettering From KRS
Book Your MOT Today
Book An MOT
To Book Your MOT Test with Kettering Repair Solutions give us a call on 01536 516332. All our MOT's are done off site.
In the UK any vehicle that is over 3 years old is required by law to have a valid MOT certificate. To obtain an MOT Certificate your vehicle has to undergo an annual safety check to ensure that it meets the minimum safety and road worthiness standards. The certificate is issued when it passes. If you undertake a few simple Pre MOT Checks you can avoid your vehicle failing for easily fixable reasons.
Some of the items covered in an MOT test are:
- Lighting and Signalling Equipment
- Steering (including suspension)
- Tyres and Road Wheels
- Seat Belts
- Body, Structure and General Items
- Exhaust, Fuel and Emissions
- Drivers View of the Road
In May 2018 there are some changes coming to the MOT which include some additional items to the Test amongst these are:
- Additional braking device performance
- Daytime running lamps, front fog lamps, reversing lamps
- Noise suppression material
- Undertray security
- Emission control equipment
- Engine malfunction indicator lamp
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) tampering
- Fluid leaks - engine and transmission
There is also a New Look MOT Certificate which is shown on the right if you click this link.
Click here to check when your MOT expires.
For any Questions, or if you wish to Contact Kettering Repair Solutions please call 01536 516332 or use our Contact form.